Wednesday, October 25, 2017

NFL Lines - Week 8 predictions

Dolphins (+3)  @ Ravens
I honestly don't know what to expect anymore from either those teams. I would never put money on that game.

Vikings @ Browns (+9.5)
Seems a tad too high.

Falcons (-4.5) @ Jets

Panthers (+2) @ Bucs

Bears @ Saints (-9)

Colts (+11) @ Bengals
The Colts aren't good and should definitely fire their head coach. However, the Bengals aren't great either and 11 points seems high.

Chargers @ Patriots (-6.5)
Just low enough. At 7 or more I would have picked the Chargers to cover.

Raiders @ Bills (-2.5)

49ers @ Eagles (-13)
That's really high. I would have never guessed that we'd be favorites by 13 points at any points this season. I mean, yes we're playing great, but we're really flawed in a few aspects of the game. Our QB and our world class D-Line has brought us to 6-1, but I would expect our Pythagorean wins to be at least 15% lower. I can't find it after a quick google search, but Football Outsiders has our total of expecting wins at 5.4. We are good, I'm not denying that, but I need to see more from us to say if we're actually the best team in the NFC, let alone the NFL.

Texans @ Seahawks (-5.5)

Cowboys @ Redskins (+2)
I'm still a believer in the Redskins. I think they are better than the Cowboys and honestly can't believe they are underdogs at home.

Steelers @ Lions (+3)

Broncos @ Chiefs (-7.0)
After a tough loss and a longer rest, my guess is that the Chiefs will come out firing on all cylinders.

Season so far: 44-60-2

No comments:

Post a Comment