Tuesday, October 10, 2017

NFL Lines - Week 5 results

Patriots 19 @ Bucs (+6) 14 - OK

Bills (+3) 16 @ Bengals 20 - X

Jets 17 @ Browns (-1) 14 - X

Panthers 27 @ Lions (-2.5) 24 - X
I'm guessing the Panthers are indeed back in contending form.

49ers (+1) 23 @ Colts 26 - X

Titans (-1) 10 @ Dolphins 16 - X

Chargers 27 @ Giants (-3) 22 - X
I'm willing to bet this would have gone differently if OBJ (and 42908 Giants players) hadn't fallen to injuries. Man, I know I'm supposed to want the Giants to lose as an Eagles fan, but this is just terrible.

Cardinals 7 @ Eagles (-6.5) 34 - OK
A rare good call by me this week. It was over after a quarter and Carson Wentz is indubitably the greatest quarterback and athlete in human history.

Jaguars 30 @ Steelers (-8) 9 - X
I do not believe I called either of those two teams' games right this year. I just can't understand what's going on. I don't think the Jaguars are that good, but the Steelers are certainly not contenders in the AFC if they keep playing like that. Man, that was a horrible display.

Seahawks 16 @ Rams (-1) 10 - X
Not convinced by this win for Seattle. Sure, the defense is extremely solid, but the offensive line is still incredibly shite.

Ravens 30 @ Raiders (-2.5) 17 - X

Packers (+2) 35 @ Cowboys 31 - OK

Chiefs (-1.5) 42 @ Texans 34 - OK
Man, the Texans just don't go away. Even against the best team in the NFL, it never did feel like the game was completely over.

Vikings 20 (-3.5) @ Bears 17 - X
Third game that ended within a point of the spread. It wasn't pretty on offense, but defense definitely shone.

This week: 4-10
2017 season so far: 35-42

No comments:

Post a Comment