Friday, October 6, 2017

NFL Lines - Week 5 predictions

Patriots @ Bucs (+6)
When the biggest Boston homer (who admittedly tends to try to reverse-jinx his team) I know about says this line is too high for the Pats, you know it's too high. New England might very well start playing like actual contenders this week, but I'm not 100% positive that will happen. I'm certainly not trusting the Bucs just yet, but being 6 points underdogs at home against the worst defense in many years is just wrong.

Bills (+3) @ Bengals
While the Bengals woke up last week, it was against the Browns. Therefore, I can't put too much credit into that performance.

Jets @ Browns (-1)

Panthers @ Lions (-2.5)
Two teams I'm still trying to figure out. Are the Panthers "back" or were they merely playing against a terrible defense? By almost any measure, the Lions should be 4-0.

49ers (+1) @ Colts

Titans (-1) @ Dolphins

Chargers @ Giants (-3)

Cardinals @ Eagles (-6.5)
Oh man I'm excited for this one. Not because I think the Cardinals are a walkover, but because this Eagles team is simply exciting if they can run the ball like they did last week. Sadly we're missing many pieces on defense and that could mean Fitz running all over us. But Carson Palmer is prone to poopy performances here and there.

Jaguars @ Steelers (-8)

Seahawks @ Rams (-1)
One of the best games of the weekend. Easily. Really pumped for this one, as the Rams are closer and closer to be considered "for real".

Ravens @ Raiders (-2.5)

Packers (+2) @ Cowboys

Chiefs (-1.5) @ Texans
For my money, the best game this weekend. Happily, it's also SNF and it's a National holiday (Canada) on Monday. I'm incredibly excited for this game.

Vikings (-3.5) @ Bears

2017 season so far: 31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment